All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn pathology education within North America, there exists a wide gap in the pedagogy between medical school and residency. As a result, the pathology intern often comes into residency unprepared. Completely illustrated in color, this book lays the foundation of practical pathology and provides a scaffold on which to build a kwledge base. It includes basic introductory material and progresses through each organ system. Within each chapter, there is a brief review of salient rmal histology, a discussion of typical specimen types, a strategic approach to the specimen, and a discussion of how the multitude of different diagses relate to each other.
- Author(s)Diana Weedman Molavi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1089 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.