Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to expose students to the history of Christian thought, which is a central part of the discipline of theology. The rationale behind it is that students should t complete an introductory course without having been exposed to a wide variety of competing approaches and having gained some broad kwledge of the tradition, rather than studying methodological concerns only. The extracts are accompanied by commentary and antation. They are divided into themed chapters, and ordered chrologically within chapters. Figures from different periods of history are included within each chapter, in order to represent the breadth of theological traditions, while texts are also included which represent some form of ongoing debate, in order to meet pedagogical needs. Commentary on each text outlines the historical situation of the author and the literary context of the extract, while each chapter offers an introductory essay highlighting the central debates and concerns in that area and indicating how the texts illustrate and illuminate these.
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine708 mm
- Edited byColin E. Gunton,Murray Rae,Stephen R. Holmes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.