All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) is the heart of the international patent system and should be considered in every applicant's patent filing strategy. This book demystifies the PCT, helping practitioners employ the system to their client's advantage. Beginning with a clear explanation of the PCT's framework, the book's in-depth chapters equip applicants with the tools necessary to effectively use this global, treaty-based system. It covers all aspects of the PCT, from its requirements and procedures to practice-focused strategies and recommendations for a PCT application.
- Author BiographyJay Erstling is of counsel at Patterson Thuente IP, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and a professor at William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, focusing on international IP and PCT matters. Samson Helfgott is director of patents for KattenMuchinRosenman, LLP, in New York City. T. David Reed is a patent agent registered before the USPTO and the Canadian Intellectual Property Office. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Jay A Erstling,Samson Helfgott,T David Reed
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.