Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionOur willingness and faithfulness to pray for others is the hallmark of an effective prayer life. Sometimes our prayers are hindered because we focus only on our needs or requests. But the church has been commissioned to make disciples of all nations, and it is the responsibility of each member to pray for others in our world. Well-organized and inspirational, The Prayer Manifesto for the Globally Conscious explores the importance of having a heart to pray for God's people across the world by denying ourselves and taking up our cross to follow God. Author Lischa T. Brooks uses scriptural examples and humorous, personal stories to illustrate how to develop an effective personal prayer life and focus on our responsibility to pray for others. In addition to finding a deeper purpose and understanding of prayer principles, you can learn how to: -begin your prayer with worship;-conduct an examination of your attitudes and actions;-pray with the Word of God;-take time to listen to the Father;-establish prayer partners; and-connect with a local church body. Establishing a life of prayer requires more than just passion and desire; it involves a commitment to applying the principles outlined in the Word of God every day. Develop a rich prayer life committed to God with The Prayer Manifesto for the Globally Conscious.
- Author(s)Lischa T Brooks
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.