All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStormie Omartian inspires readers to open their lives to the prayer that changes everything--the prayer of praise to God. This bestselling look at prayer and worship has a fresh cover for a new audience.Intimate conversations with God often focus on immediate needs, concern for others, and direction regarding His will, but praise requires believers to look beyond themselves and their circumstances and place their attention solely on God. Stormie shares personal stories, biblical truths, and practical guiding principles to reveal the wonders that take place when Christians offer praise in the middle of difficulties, sorrow, fear, and, yes, abundance and joy.Study questions are incorporated into each chapter so that readers receive the opportunity to put what they learn into practice. The Prayer That Changes Everything helps them uncover the amazing power, benefit, and freedom that can be found in praising God.
- Author BiographyStormie Omartian is the bestselling author of The Power of a Praying series (more than 35 million books sold). Her other books include Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On; Lead Me, Holy Spirit; Prayer Warrior; and Out of Darkness. Stormie and her husband, Michael, have been married more than 40 years. They are the parents of two married children and have two granddaughters. www.stormieomartian.com
- Author(s)Stormie Omartian
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.