All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, you can pray with a woman who has transformed the lives of millions around the world. This precious collection gives readers a chance to experience the personal, daily, spiritual practice of Mother Angelica. Seen by millions each day on the television network she founded, Mother Angelica is one of the most trusted and beloved religious figures of our time. Her words of wisdom about the spiritual life have been broadcast throughout the world on EWTN and have become New York Times bestselling books. For Mother the act of prayer is an unceasing daily conversation with the Divine one that has been a source of inspiration and solace for nearly seven decades. Now Mother Angelica shares a lifetime of her private prayers and devotions so that you can experience and utter the very words that have shaped her incredible life.This treasury of material, much of it never before published, includes: * A complete prayer journal composed during Mother s personal dark night of the soul* Handwritten meditations offered to her sisters* Two moving versions of the Stations of the Cross composed for her community* Devotions and petitions from her early religious life Throughout, Mother Angelica s humor, warmth, and wisdom shine through. More than a collection of prayers, this special volume is an intimate portrait of one of the world s great women of faith. For devoted fans of Mother Angelica as well as for those just coming to kw her, this inspiring guide will be a cherished companion along each step of the path to holiness.
- Author BiographyMOTHER ANGELICA, born Rita Antoinette Rizzo, established Our Lady of the Angels Monastery in Birmingham, Alabama, in 1961. Twenty years later, she founded the Eternal World Television Network, which reaches more than 184 million TV viewers and radio listeners around the world. RAYMOND ARROYO is the news director and lead anchor of EWTN News. As host of the award-winning The World Over, he is seen in more than 148 million households each week. He is author of the New York Times bestselling biography of Mother Angelica and regularly appears on network and cable television and on radio.
- Author(s)Raymond Arroyo
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight281 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.