All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book has been several years in the planning, presenting the very best unseen imagery from British Railways Southern Region in the period up to around 1967. Compiled by Terry Cole, this new book features stunning portraits of stations, engines and trains, the main lines, cross county lines and branches plus docks and sheds. All the photographs are accompanied by extended, informative captions with details of dates and workings where kwn. In all, a delightful compilation of stalgia which enthusiasts will want to add to their collections, whether Southern enthusiasts or t.
- Author(s)Terry Cole
- PublisherCrecy Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNoodle Books
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.