About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book in the Chronicles of Kings and Dragons series and the series is meant to be read in order. In the land of Flasha Mura, a teenaged Gisbon boy is plagued by a monster he can't see. No one kws what this beast is, but its ferocious appetite threatens to consume Brehane and his father's herd, effectively ending his future before it has a chance to begin. He wants to face this menace on his own, but he kws he needs help. Who will he trust? A new friend sent to protect him, or Melek, the God he believes in and thought he trusted. Will he let go of his dream so that he can find it? Brehane's uncle brings history alive as he recounts the dramatic lives of the kings and dragons of Yisra'el. In the histories wars are lost and won, trolls taunt, evil relentlessly pursues, dragons speak, friendships are forged, fear grips hearts, kings become sorcerers, love is found, and miracles happen.
- Author BiographyKara Howell lives in Aurora, Colorado with her husband and four children. She homeschools three of her children. Her love for youth, the Bible, learning, and teaching are what prompted her to write The Chronicles of Kings and Dragons. She also enjoys playing the drums, riding horses, playing video games, photography, and reading. She is also a huge Doctor Who fan. No seriously, with the help of her dad, she turned a kitchen cabinet into the tardis and hung it in her bathroom, right above the toilet.
- Author(s)Kara Howell
- PublisherKara Howell
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKara Howell
- Out-of-print date15/01/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.