All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucy's life is being made hell by Melanie Prosser and her bullying sidekicks - the present takers - who threaten her every day at school for presents and money. Too ashamed to tell her parents, and too scared to tell her teacher, Lucy finds an unexpected ally in Angus Burns. But when push comes to shove, there's only one thing to do: take on the present takers at their own game, to silence them once and for all.
- Author BiographyAidan Chambers lives in Gloucestershire with his American wife Nancy. He has received international acclaim for his provocative and challenging novels for teenagers and young adults. Among many prizes, he has won the Carnegie Medal and the American Printz Award for Postcards from No Man's Land and the Hans Christian Medal for the body of his work. His books are translated into many languages and he travels extensively on speaking engagements. He is a playwright and an anthologist and also writes stories for younger children. In 1982 Aidan and Nancy were given the prestigious Eleanor Farjeon Award for their work on behalf of children's books.
- Author(s)Aidan Chambers
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight98 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.