All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis modular guide to written presentations, both internal and external, is structured by theme and by target audience. The book takes the range of topics or scenarios which recent surveys show to represent the key issues facing managers, including, for example, total quality, customer focus, core business development and partnership. It then goes on to describe the outline content of a series of presentation modules covering the various different types of presentation likely to be required in each scenario. Busy managers can use these to quickly build up more complex presentations in a variety of subjects. This practical volume contains numerous working examples that can easily be customized for a tailor-made presentation in any business sector.
- Author(s)Ian Linton
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.