All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThough plenty of people would rather hang from their fingernails than address a crowd, every business (and every business career) depends on giving effective presentations. Which is why presentation-skills workshops are continually in demand--and why corporate trainers are forever searching for solid, well-designed materials to guide them. Second in a new series for trainers, The Presentation Skills Workshop supplies all the hands-on instruction and practical tools needed to design and lead effective training sessions. After introducing a proven and easy-to-remember communication model, the book takes readers through both the preparation phases (designing the course, selling the workshop, setting up the room) and the workshop delivery (analyzing the audience, conducting the course, reviewing feedback). Throughout, it offers an abundance of real-world examples, worksheets, and visual aids--all the ready-to-go work tools the trainer needs. This book teaches, models, motivates, and coaches trainers with specific techniques that build habits of communication success. Every trainer will benefit from Sharron Bienvenu's approach. -- Brent D. Peterson, Ph.D., Vice President, Franklin Covey, Inc.
- Author BiographyDr. Sherron Bienvenu (Alpharetta, GA) is a well-known consultant and trainer whose clients include Lockheed Martin, AT&T, American Cancer Society, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and others. She also teaches communications courses to BBA, MBA, and Executive Education students at Emory University's Goizueta Business School.
- Author(s)Sherron Bienvenu
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.