All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost business books just tell you what to do. The Presenting Coach will guide you every step of the way. Understand what you need to achieve Plan out your presentation Prepare brilliant visual aids and handouts Deliver your presentation with confidence Make an impact at work Who are you? Anyone who has to give a presentation soon Where will this book take you? You will have a brilliant presentation and be ready to give it How does it work? The book uses the proven WORKBOOK METHOD, meaning it is packed with interactive exercises and self-assessment tools to help you reach your potential. What else do I get? The book includes access to a range of free downloadable templates and resources which will help you develop even further.
- Author BiographyTricia Woolfrey has twenty years' experience teaching people to fast-track their career by improving their presentation skills. She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, an NLP Master Practitioner, and a qualified hypnotherapist who overcame her own fear of presenting to become a much sought-after trainer.
- Author(s)Tricia Woolfrey
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width191 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.