Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.34Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a tantalizing food journey with the Soil Association and find out how to create your own delicious preserves - with less sugar and nasty additives. From luscious jams and jellies to savoury confits and salamis, discover how to preserve your wonderful fresh produce and create a wealth of fabulous preserves using the very best natural ingredients. From plot to plate, 45 essential techniques are covered, from salting and curing to preserving in oil, and easy-to-follow step-by-steps show you exactly what to do. With information on recommended equipment and over 200 delicious recipes based on traditional techniques, learn to preserve your gluts in produce and stock up your store cupboard for the whole year.
- Author(s)Lynda Brown
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.