All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Presidency and the Ecomic Policy offers an update on how ecomic issues have developed and evolved since the first version of the book was published in 1994. This book addresses the extent to which the president influences the domestic and global ecomy, manages and coordinates the ecomic policymaking process, and determines various ecomic issues on the national public policy agenda.
- Author BiographyChris J. Dolan is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Lebanon Valley College in Pennsylvania. His research on the American presidency, U.S. foreign policy, and economic policy appears in a number of political science and international relations journals and in numerous edited volumes. He is the author of In War We Trust and co-editor of Striking First. He previously held positions at the University of Central Florida and Presbyterian College. Raymond Tatalovich is Professor of Political Science at Loyola University Chicago. His areas of specialization are the Presidency, Executive Branch, and public policy analysis, with particular emphasis on moral conflicts in policymaking. He has published over 50 scholarly articles, chapters, or monographs and authored or edited 12 books, including Moral Controversies in American Politics, The Presidency and Political Science (Johns Hopkins, 2003), Cultures at War: Moral Conflicts in Western Democracies, and Nativism Reborn?: The Official English Language Movement and the American States. John Frendreis is Professor of Political Science at Loyola University Chicago. His areas of scholarly expertise include American politics, with special emphasis on political parties and elections, and his publications include two books and articles in numerous journals, including American Political Science Review, American Journal of Politics, Journal of Politics , Political Research Quarterly, and Polity . His current research includes a multi-year, multi-state study of the role of local political parties in state legislative elections.
- Author(s)Chris J. Dolan,John P. Frendreis,Raymond Tatalovich
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.