All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise of presidential power poses a significant threat to America's democratic values. As the presidency apparently eclipses Congress, the courts in power, and public/media attention, the balance of powers has tilted. In this accessible book, leading scholars explore the reasons for and implications of the rising power of the presidency.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL A. GENOVESE is Professor of Political Science and Loyola Chair of Leadership Studies, and Director of the Institute for Leadership Studies at Loyola Marymount University, USA. LORI COX HAN is Professor and Chair of Political Science at Chapman University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/11/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Evolving American Presidency
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight351 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLori Cox Han,Michael A. Genovese
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.