CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionUsing M. G. Hermann's Personality Assessment-at-a-Distance (PAD) profiling technique as well as exhaustive archival research and interviews with former advisers, the author develops a leadership style typology. He then compares his model's expectations against the actual policy record, using six foreign policy episodes.
- Author BiographyThomas Preston is assistant professor of international relations in the Department of Political Science at Washington State University.
- Author(s)Thomas Preston
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2001
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePower, Conflict, and Democracy: American Politics into the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.