All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn the French Republic political leadership is rmally provided by the presidency, albeit from a very narrow constitutional base. This volume examines the strengths and weaknesses of that leadership as well as the way that executive power has been established in the republican context.
- Author BiographyDAVID BELL is Professor of Politics at the University of Leeds, UK. JOHN GAFFNEY is Professor of Politics at Aston University, UK.
- Author(s)David S. Bell,John Gaffney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleFrench Politics, Society and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.