Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.59+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCameron McMurtrie is a man who doesn't like interference in his work. So when Kylie Hamilton, an Australian executive working for the international mining company Global Resources, is sent to South Africa to investigate a new site on the edge of the Kruger National Park, Cameron is less than welcoming. But when a group of illegal miners - men with thing to lose, led by a man intent on destroying Cameron - kidnap one of Global Resources' employees, Cameron is forced into action - and collaboration. In such tense circumstances, Kylie and Cameron find that their mutual dislike evolves into solidarity, perhaps even something more. If they work together there is a chance they can save the kidnapped man.
- Author BiographyTony Park (Author) Australian writer Tony Park fell in love with South Africa on a short trip in 1995. He is a major in the Australian Army Reserve and has worked in journalism and PR, including six months in Afghanistan as PR officer for the Australian ground forces. Tony and his wife Nicola now divide their time between Sydney and the African bush.
- Author(s)Tony Park
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight326 g
- Width147 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.