All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's most brilliant ecomists and the bestselling author of The End of Poverty and Common Wealth, Jeffrey Sachs has written a book that is essential reading for everyone. In this time of crisis, The Price of Civilization sets out a bold and provocative, yet responsible and achievable, plan; and reveals why we must - and how we can - change our ecomic culture in this time of crisis. This is a masterful roadmap for prosperity, a programme designed to bridge divides and provide a way forward that we - and our leaders - igre at our peril.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Sachs is the Director of the Earth Institute and Quetelet Professor of Sustainable Development at Columbia University. He is also Special Advisor to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on the Millennium Development Goals, the globally agreed goals to reduce extreme poverty, disease, and hunger by the year 2015. In 2004 and 2005 he was named among the hundred most influential leaders in the world by Time magazine.
- Author(s)Jeffrey D. Sachs
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.