All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a historically-informed survey critically outlining sociological, psychological, political, and ecomic approaches to the role of public intellectuals. Sassower suggests how the state might financially support the essential work of public intellectuals so as to critically engage the public and improve public policies.
- Author BiographyRaphael Sassower is Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Centre for Legal Studies at University of Colorado, USA. His recent publications include Digital Exposure: Postmodern Postcapitalism and Religion and Sports in American Culture.
- Author(s)Raphael Sassower
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.