All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionHank Moore was a Chicago reporter in 1972 on the trail of a big case when he was murdered in an unsolved hit-and-run. He left behind a mourning wife and daughter, young Libby Moore. Even so, Libby is t one to give in to despair. Instead, she follows in her father's footsteps, and three years later she is a feature reporter for the Chicago Sun. Her first assignment is covering a banquet to raise money for the families of Vietnam vets. The banquet is organized by Maria Sanitonini, a powerful woman at the head of a rich Chicago family. Libby also makes the acquaintance of the young and charming Michael Sanitonini, and she can't help but give in to his romantic advances. It's an exciting time for Libby, with a new job and w a new love. Soon, though, Libby's investigative skills are put to the test as she develops suspicion for the Sanitonini clan. Someone has infiltrated all levels of local government, and Libby has reason to believe Michael's family might be involved. While visiting Maria Sanitonini's medical clinic, shady secrets begin to surface. Libby can't help but delve deeply into the darkness, while she also continues to search for her father's killer. She quickly learns that doing what is right is t doing what is easy, and she might lose more than the man she loves in the process.
- Author(s)Anita Lowe
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.