All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details the essential role of the spiral ganglion neurons, elucidates and characterizes their development, their environment, their electrophysiological characteristics, their connectivity to their targets in the inner ear and the brain, and discusses the potential for their regeneration. A comprehensive review about the spiral ganglion neurons is important for researchers t only in the inner ear field but also in development, neuroscience, biophysics as well as neural networks researchers. The chapters are authored by leading researchers in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlain Dabdoub,Arthur N. Popper,Bernd Fritzsch,Richard R. Fay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.