All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Primer is the first book in the Reading-Literature Series by Harriette Treadwell and Margaret Free. Ten delightful folk tales written in a simple style allow children to read the story for themselves. Free and Treadwell saw folktales as the ideal story form to teach reading. The Primer challenges the tion that learning to read has to be a matter of word repetition and phonics drill. The Primer is a republication of the 1910 edition by Living Books Press. Care has been taken to faithfully reproduce the type and illustrations of the original. Includes guidlelines for phonics instruction and vocabulary building.
- Author(s)Harriette Taylor Treadwell,Margaret Free
- PublisherLiving Books Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationMount Pleasant
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiving Books Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.