All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaunted by her past. In danger from her present. Isolated, alone, vulnerable. Sometimes the danger is closer than you think. As a teenager, Sarah D'Villez famously escaped a man who abducted and held her hostage for eleven days. The case became torious, with Sarah's face splashed across the front of every newspaper in the country. Now, seventeen years later, that man is about to be released from prison. Fearful of the media storm that is sure to follow, Sarah decides to flee to rural Wales under a new identity, telling body where she's gone. Settling into the small community she is w part of, Sarah soon realises that someone is watching her. Someone who seems to kw everything about her ...
- Author BiographyRebecca Griffiths grew up in rural mid-Wales and went on to gain a first class honours degree in English Literature. After a successful business career in London, Dublin and Scotland she returned to mid-Wales where she now lives with her husband, who is a prolific artist, their dog, and pet sheep the size of sofas. The Primrose Path is her first novel.
- Author(s)Rebecca Griffiths
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.