All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic guide to acquiring and maintaining political power is refreshing in its directness, yet often disturbing in its cold practicality. Starkly relevant to the political upheavals of the 20th century, this calculating prescription for power remains today, nearly 500 years after it was written, a timely and startling lesson in the practice of autocratic rule.
- Author BiographyThe father of modern political theory, Machiavelli proposed that theological imperatives have no place in the political arena a revolutionary concept for 16th-century Italy. Even though his philosophy is often misunderstood, Machiavelli's works offer fascinating insights into Renaissance government.
- Author(s)Niccolo Machiavelli
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/1992
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight72 g
- Width4 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.