Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionSome of this book is fact, some is fiction: I will leave it to you to decide which is which. True-blooded Romany Gypsy Tony E. Marshall tells the story of his family, going back as far as the legendary 'King of the Gypsies' Billy Marshall in the 18th century. He describes his father's escapades as the family moved from England to the US to Australia and back and his own similar journeys. Filled with brushes with the law, unexpected meetings, heartbreak and plenty of fights, The Prince of Gypsies is a vividly told slice of Gypsy life, providing a compelling insight into the loyalties and priorities of this close-knit community.
- Author BiographyTony Marshall is a full blooded Romany gypsy, whose ancestry dates back hundreds of years in the UK and the USA. He lives in Essex but at present resides in the UAE. His upbringing is that of the traditional Romany Gypsy life, which he has dragged into the modern world kicking and screaming.
- Author(s)Tony Marshall
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.