All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen his family moves to an old house by the sea, Max discovers an abandoned garden of mysterious statues positioned on a six-pointed star. In the centre, rising out of the mist, stands a clown, its arm outstretched. Then Max meets Roland, who takes him swimming through the underwater ruins of an old shipwreck near the lighthouse where he lives with his grandfather, and Max sees the uncanny six-pointed star again. But it's Roland's grandfather and his tale of the shipwreck and the circus troupe on board that makes Max realise he is t the only one to be affected by the clown's sinister presence. An intriguing tale of good versus evil - a compelling gothic mystery for young adults.
- Author BiographyCarlos Ruiz Zafon is the author of The Shadow of the Wind and The Angel's Game.
- Author(s)Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight278 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byLucia Graves
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.