All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn November Charles, Prince of Wales will be 50 years old and will have been Prince of Wales for 28 of those years. Jonathan Dimbleby's unique portrait provides a searching and objective study of this complex man, exploring his beliefs and values, testing his attitudes and assumptions and illuminating the man behind the myths presented in the media. By drawing on extensive interviews and conversations with the Prince, 'sitting in' on meetings, formal and informal, both at his beloved Highgrove and in London and accompanying him on public and private visits, the author provides an authoritative account of HRH's life, an exclusive portrait of the individual and his work.
- Author BiographyJonathan Dimbleby is one of the country's leading broadcasters.
- Author(s)Jonathan Dimbleby
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/09/1995
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date01/03/2016
- Content Note32pp b&w photographs
- Weight663 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.