All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA very happy story with a very happy ending... and a moral to boot. A prince finds that a t so good situation turns out to be one that makes him very happy. This is a short rhyming illustrated story for young children. Vocabulary, Moral, Drawing Area, and a Game are at the end of the book. An excellent educational book for many ages.
- Author BiographyOenita is a multifaceted award winning artist, photographer, and designer. Her art and photography are held in private, public, and corporate collections across the globe and have been displayed in museums and galleries. She has been commissioned by collectors, corporations, environmental groups, royalty, celebrities, and the film industry. Her creations have, also, been featured in the advertising, magazine, newspaper, television, film, and toy worlds. Eye-Man, a cartoon creation of Oenita's, is soon to be released as a plush toy. She has produced a relaxation video with a multitude of her macro floral and fauna photos. She, also, loves to work in watercolors and oils, with a preference of oils at this time. Her techniques are varied, according to how her spirit leads her; from whimsical to reality, she creates in unpredictable styles. Oenita currently creates in North Carolina's Piedmont and mountain areas. To learn more about Oenita, please visit Oenita.com.
- Author(s)Oenita L Blair
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oenita L Blair
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.