Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMia has hit an all-time low. Lilly isn't speaking to her. Someone is posting horrible things about her on ihatemiathermopolis.com. Grandmere is forcing her to give a speech to two thousand of the most powerful businesswomen in America. And oh yeah: Michael, the love of her life, has dumped her. But despite what the press seems to think, Mia has more on her mind than recruiting a new Prince Charming. Like solving a 400-year-old mystery that could mean BIG changes for little Gevia. But is Mia really ready to throw away her tiara -- especially if it means destroying a dynasty?
- Author BiographyMeg Cabot is the author of several successful books for teenagers and adults. Her PRINCESS DIARIES series has sold in vast quantities and two movies based on the series have been massively popular around the world. Her books have topped the US and UK bestseller lists for weeks. She and her husband split their time between Florida and Indiana.
- Author(s)Meg Cabot
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date11/08/2015
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.