Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BRIGHTER AND MORE SPARKLY PLACE? Everybody has the wrong idea about Princesses. Sure, we dress like superstars and rarely have to buy our own drinks, but we're t divas. (Life's too short to throw a tantrum because a barista spelled your name wrong.) In this entertaining and insightful book, Rosie Blythe offers a fresh perspective on what it means to be a powerful woman in the 21st century. Discover the intriguing secrets of the Princess life: How to dress for maximum impact - and why stylists get it wrong 6 types of toxic people and the surprising strategies you can use to deal with them How to make Valentine's Day amazing when you're single Budgeting so you can afford the wardrobe of your dreams How to use celebrity tricks to create a sexy aura of mystery and avoid answering questions you hate Why dependence on your phone is sabotaging your friendships How to make your home look stunning and feel inviting (even when it's smaller than your cubicle at work) What body ever tells you about getting ahead in your career How to get what you want while convincing everyone you're adorable... Packed full of smart (and sneaky) tips and clear, practical advice, this is the ultimate guide to living life beautifully... graciously...joyfully.... like a Princess.
- Author(s)Rosie Blythe
- PublisherHallsworth Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHallsworth Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width600 mm
- Height900 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.