All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Eliza is AWFULLY lonely in her beautiful sw palace. Stuck inside all day with -one to play with, she's become brilliant at building her own toys. Eliza can make anything with a few bits of wood and some string! Anything, that is, except the thing she wants most ...a friend. As she sets off to find one, Eliza stumbles across a wintry grotto full of elves - but OH DEAR! Santa is poorly and there are still so many presents to make! Could Princess Eliza be just the person to save Christmas?
- Author BiographyCaryl Hart is a full time children's writer, who also runs creative workshops with local schools. Her first picture book, Don't Dip Your Chips in Your Drink, Kate! won two regional awards, and is shortlisted for a third. She lives in the Peak District with her guitar-playing husband, two cheeky daughters, one extremely fluffy black cat, a goldfish, four hens and a dog called Roo. As well as writing, Caryl loves walking in the hills, swimming, snuggling, baking, weeding, running, sleeping, chatting, and sitting in cafes.Sarah Warburton grew up in Anglesey, North Wales. She studied illustration at the University of the West of England, in Bristol, and hasn't looked back since. Sarah has created many books, working for a large variety of publishers, including illustrating the Rumblewick series, which has sold worldwide and is under movie option with DreamWorks. Sarah lives in Bristol with her husband, two children and a grumpy guinea pig.
- Author(s)Caryl Hart
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleThe Princess and the ...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Warburton
- Format DetailsPicture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.