All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Sophie is exhausted, and it's all because that grumpy old giant up on the beanstalk can't sleep. His stomps and stamps keep everyone awake. But as the resourceful Princess Sophie reads her favorite book of fairy tales, she wonders if she might just have the answer. She bravely climbs the beanstalk carrying a tasty bowl of porridge, a cuddly teddy bear, and cozy blanket to help soothe the giant. But thing works until finally Sophie hits upon the perfect thing a bedtime story! Everyone lives (and sleeps) happily ever after, but when Sophie then teaches the giant how to read himself, it is the most perfect ending of all.
- Author BiographyCaryl Hart is a children's writer who also runs creative workshops with local schools. She lives in Derbyshire, England, with her guitar-playing husband, two cheeky daughters, one extremely fluffy black cat, a goldfish, four hens, and a dog named Roo. As well as writing, Caryl Hart loves walking in the hills, swimming, snuggling, baking, weeding, running, sleeping, chatting, and sitting in cafes. Sarah Warburton grew up in North Wales. She studied illustration at the University of the West of England and hasn't looked back since. She has created many books and illustrated the Rumblewick series, which has sold worldwide and is under movie option. Sarah Warburton lives in England with her husband, two children, and a grumpy guinea pig.
- Author(s)Caryl Hart
- PublisherNosy Crow
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNosy Crow
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width251 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Warburton
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.