All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to What Happens Next?(TM) books. Here kids get to decide where they'd like to see the story go next. Now instead of just one story, children have all kinds of possibilities to choose from. Choose differently and discover a new ending! What happens when you take Hans Christian Andersen's classic tale The Princess and the Pea and let kids decide what happens next? You might just find a queen with even sillier ideas than putting a pea in a bed! With over a dozen different endings, The Princess and the Pepperoni Pizza is a fun tale to read again and again! Young readers, ages 7-12; interior illustrations. 78 pages
- Author BiographyAmy Joy earned four degrees and changed careers twice before realizing what she loved most was writing. Now she writes serious and silly stories for adults and kids--because life's full of seriousness, but it's no fun without a healthy dose of silliness. Still crazy about her writer husband, CN James, Amy Joy's writing often features love stories she hopes will inspire others to believe that true love isn't just a fairytale. Her dystopian romance, The Academie was a Quarterfinalist for the 2012 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and became an Amazon Bestseller within months of its release. Amy Joy is the founder of the Indie Writer's Network, and when she isn't writing or managing the network, she teaches college writing. You can learn more at www.amysjoy.com or her series website www.theacademieseries.com.
- Author(s)Amy Joy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.