All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoble, with hooves and horn of gold, the unicorn is the embodiment of magic. When Princess Elear of England catches sight of him in Swinley Forest, she can t resist taking him back with her to Buckingham Palace. Unfortunately, once the unicorn leaves the forest, both he and the forest begin to sicken. As the only witness to the unicorn s departure, Joyce, an intrepid and curious young fairy, sets out for London on a grand adventure to rescue the unicorn and maybe help the princess while she s at it. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyCarol Hughes grew up in England, in a seaside town where her parents kept a small hotel. When she got older, she went to art school to study painting. Not long afterward, she moved to the United States and began writing. She now lives in Los Angeles, California, with her husband and two daughters. To learn more about Carol, visit her Web site at www.carolhughes.us.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Carol Hughes
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width139 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.