All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $11.35
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.46
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $14.62Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.57
- AU $20.07Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe princess may try seven times to escape By changing her colour and changing her shape. But each time Princess Eliza changes -- into a blue fish, a yellow chick, a red fox or a black cat -- the wicked wizard finds her and sets her ather horrible task. Will this plucky princess be able to outwit him and escape back to the palace in time to cut her birthday cake?
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson is the UK's most successful picture book author, whose titles include the acknowledged modern classic, The Gruffalo, together with Room On The Broom, The Smartest Giant In Town and The Snail And The Whale, all illustrated by Axel Scheffler. This is her second picture book with Lydia Monks, following on from the success of Sharing a Shell. Julia is also much in demand for her brilliant events for children at schools, libraries and literary festivals. Lydia Monks is one of the UK's most original picture book artists, whose brilliantly coloured collage images have given her a strong following. Her previous books for Macmillan include Esmerelda by Karen Wallace, and Queen Munch And Queen Nibble and The Skipping-Rope Snake, both by Carol Ann Duffy.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Digital Audio
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lydia Monks
- Read byImelda Staunton
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Running Time30
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.