All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time, there was a princess who owned thousands of shoes. For every dress she owned she had many matching pairs of shoes. But still the princess felt something was missing - she just didn't kw what.Then, one day, she saw a woman wearing a pair of shoes she had never seen before...A royal story about a princess who discovers that owning everything you could wish for doesn't make you happy. For everyone ages 4 and up.
- Author BiographyMadelon Koelinga lives in a small town near Gouda (The Netherlands). She is inspired by classic Disney films, photography and Broadway shows. Creating her own picture book was a dream come true.
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight371 g
- Width292 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Madelon Koelinga
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.