Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text on general management covers some of the new concepts in management. Management theory and practice are merged through the use of case studies to create a credible basis for the resolution of problems encountered in everyday management situations.
- Author BiographyTony Dawson is a senior lecturer at the Liverpool Business School and is the author of several highly successful books on management related subjects.
- Author(s)Tony Dawson
- PublisherCambridge Academic
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool Academic Press
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.