Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Feb
- AU $167.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide for bank senior management: how to survive and thrive throughout the business cycle An essential guide for bankers around the world that reiterates that the primary requirement of banking--sound capital and liquidity risk management--has been forgotten, The Principles of Banking serves as a policy guide for all market practitioners and regulators. Explaining the keys to success for all banks that bankers need to follow during good times in order to be prepared for the bad, the book provides in-depth technical analysis of exactly what constitutes good banking practice. With an emphasis on viewing business cycles as patterns of stable and stressful market behaviour, The Principles of Banking is an essential policy guide for today and tomorrow. * Illustrates how unsound banking practices that were evident in previous bank crashes were repeated during the creation of the 2007-2008 financial market crisis* Provides a template that can be used to create a sound liquidity and asset-liability management framework at any bank* An essential resource for the international banking community as it seeks to re-establish its credibility* Explains the original principles of banking, including sound lending policy and liquidity management, and why these need to be restated in order to avoid ather bank crisis at the time of the next ecomic recession It's time to get back to basics in the banking community, and The Principles of Banking shows exactly where to start.
- Author BiographyMoorad Choudhry is Treasurer, Corporate Banking Division at The Royal Bank of Scotland. He is Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University; Visiting Professor at the Department of Economics, London Metropolitan University; and Visiting Teaching Fellow at the Department of Management, Birkbeck, University of London. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment and a Fellow of the ifs-School of Finance . He lives in Surrey, England.
- Author(s)Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Foreword byJohn Cummins,Ian Plenderleith
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.