Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic of harmonization of European private law, and European contract law in particular, is rapidly gaining in importance. The topic is t only widely studied by academics and students all over Europe (and even beyond), it is also on the political agenda of the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European Council. The most important achievement in this field is the Principles of European Contract Law (PECL), drafted by the Commission on European Contract Law. The European Commission considers the PECL to be a serious option for further harmonization of European contract law within the European Union. This publication provides a systematic overview of the PECL in comparison with Dutch contract law as a whole. The book is concise and because of its structure it is easily accessible. Amongst the contributors there are many highly distinguished contract law specialists. It may be used at universities in courses on Comparative Law, European Private Law, and European Contract Law.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication27/08/2002
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives on Company Law S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width166 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byD. Busch,Ewoud H. Hondius,H.J. van Kooten,H.N. Schelhaas,W.M. Schrama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.