All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Principles of Jesus gets back to the basics of biblical Christianity by studying fifty-two principles Jesus taught about such topics as the Holy Spirit, God's will, the virtuous life, family, society, church, politics, poverty, and the ideal society. Although little kwn, this book actually laid the Christian foundation long ago for today's twelve-step programs. If you are looking for a fresh start, The Principles of Jesus will be an excellent guide to get you going.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Speer (1867-1947) was an influential figure in the Presbyterian church at the turn of the 20th century. He wrote several books, including two articles for The Fundamentals: A Testimony of Truth (1910).
- Author(s)Robert E Speer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.