All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionCome learn about The Principles of Our World. In a series of real-life stories, readers will be introduced to The Principle of Courage. The stories are meant to remind all of us about the importance of courage in our lives. Enjoy the book in one sitting or read just one story at a time. It is never too early in the development of a child to start talking about the importance of principles like honesty, courage, and teamwork. This book is part of a series of books about The Principles of Our World that provide parents and teachers with the opportunity to read to young children (ages 4+) and talk about a variety of situations they will experience in life. For young, independent readers (ages 7+), The Principles of Our World book series is a great addition to their book collection. At the end of the book, there is a section called, Where Do We Go From Here? This section is designed for children, parents, and educators to discuss situations they will encounter in life and talk about how The Principles of Our World can help them effectively handle these situations. The Principles of Our World are here to help.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: David Esposito is a combat veteran, business executive, husband, father, and creator of character-building resources that help individuals, families, and organizations reach their full potential. He has developed award-winning resources under the brand Character Creates Opportunity(r), a character-development initiative designed for all ages. He is also the inventor of Abundant Harvest(r) and Face to Face: award-winning conversation games that are being utilized in families, schools, counseling programs, and faith-based organizations worldwide. The games help families and educators open the door to more effective communication and encourage decision making based on principles such as honesty, loyalty, and commitment with the intent of reinforcing the law of the harvest, simply, you reap what you sow. Abundant Harvest and Face to Face help foster effective conversations on real world issues and develop the critical life skill of face-to-face communication that is rapidly being replaced by today's online chatter. David's character and leadership skills were cultivated at West Point and through leadership assignments in the US Army Infantry. As an airborne ranger infantry officer, David led a rifle platoon with the 101st Airborne Division through several combat operations in the Gulf War. He was recognized with a Bronze Star for combat operations in February 1991. After launching his business career as a top sales representative, David quickly rose through the ranks of corporate America advancing to become the president of a $100-million-plus medical diagnostics company. David and his wife Tracy founded and sponsor the Harvest Time Partners Foundation, a charitable organization that supports children and young adults in the pursuit of character building opportunities worldwide. The Foundation supports a wide range of initiatives from college scholarships to community-service projects, as well as international efforts to reduce the suffering of children and young adults. David provides support to individuals, families, and organizations on a variety of topics and subjects encompassing personal and executive development, team building, leadership training, and building a strong marriage and family. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877) 786-4278. Visit www.harvesttimepartners.com to learn more.
- Author(s)David Anthony Esposito
- PublisherHarvest Time Partners, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest Time Partners, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.