All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSEARCH FOR MONSTERS LONG ENOUGH AND YOU MIGHT BECOME ONE. Thirty years ago Jacob Vance and Raymond Turner committed a gruesome crime that shocked a small West Virginia town. Only nine years old themselves, they kidnapped and murdered four-year-old Josh Baker. The two boys were quickly arrested, tried and convicted, but were released after serving only eight years in a juvenile detention facility. Because of the heiusness of their crime and the town's thirst for retribution, the government gave Vance and Turner new identities and relocated them to parts unkwn. Now, the victim's father has hired Finn Harding to find his son's killers so he can levy the justice that was denied so long ago. Along the way, Finn clashes with a tenacious US Marshal determined to protect the killers' new identities and crosses paths with an infamous triggerman hired to do what the courts didn't. What begins as a typical job for Finn quickly spirals into a moral struggle between revenge and forgiveness as he learns details about the lives Vance and Turner have been living. As he fights with his conscience, Finn learns that monsters truly exist, you can't hide from your past, and some cases should stay buried.
- Author BiographyTrace Conger is an author in the crime, thriller and suspense genres. Visit him online at www.traceconger.com.
- Author(s)Trace Conger
- PublisherBlack Mill Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Mill Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $51.53Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $22.01Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.