All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionBook three in the #1 bestselling action series!!!THE TREASURE: At the end of the 13th century, Chinese Emperor Kublai Khan gave an Italian merchant unfettered access to his kingdom. The traveler was Marco Polo, and his journey would become legendary. Aided by a special passport that protected him throughout the land, Polo amassed unbelievable wealth and hid it before his return to Italy. To this day, the location of his treasure remains a mystery.THE MISSION: The Hunters--an elite group assembled by an enigmatic billionaire to locate the world's greatest treasures--are tasked with finding the missing fortune. Guided by firsthand accounts of Polo's travels, they quickly discover there are hostile forces willing to do anything to stop them from taking the riches from Chinese soil. Before long, the treasure hunt becomes a deadly game of cat-and-mouse that will rewrite history while taking the lives of many.THE PRIZE: As the danger mounts, will the Hunters rise to the challenge? Or will the team be killed before they find Polo's treasure?PRAISE FOR THE PRISONER'S GOLD: Graham Brown, #1 international bestselling author: THE PRISONER'S GOLD hits like a hammer, with intense action, suspense, and intrigue that echo to the very last page and beyond. Fantastic!
- Author(s)Chris Kuzneski
- PublisherChris Kuzneski, Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHunters
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChris Kuzneski, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.