All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow will the latest series of sweeping reforms affect China's expanding private equity industry? How does this complex sector of the massive Chinese ecomy point the way towards further explosive growth? How can investors position themselves under the new regulatory system to do business in the future? Private Equity Funds in China: A 20-Year Overview, in 2 volumes, serves as the definitive resource on understanding and navigating China's private funds market. Both a history and a guide, the 2 volumes of this set explain the ups-and-downs of China's private funds market and the substantial differences and striking similarities between China's private equity market and similar markets in the United States and Europe. With comprehensive data and statistics, as well as inside information, Chief Editor Xia Bin, the Counselor of the State Council, presents policy recommendations which could potentially change China's equity funds sector, and even the asset management market. Private Equity Funds in China: A 20-Year Overview offers a bold and frank assessment of the state of the industry and reveals: The inner workings of China's private securities and n-securities investment funds The intricacies of China's sunshine private funds The progression of China's venture capital funds
- Author BiographyXia Bin is the Honorable Director of the Financial Research Center under the State Council and counselor of the State Council, and he was Head of the Transaction Department of China Securities Regulatory Commission and Deputy Head of the Policy Research Center of the People's Bank of China. He was the chief editor of China's Encyclopedia of Securities.
- Author(s)Changyun Wang,Ye'An Zhou
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Private Equity Funds in China: A 20-year Overview
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBin Xia
- Translated byVivien H. Lee
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.