All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntering a full-time private practice and forsaking the comforts of a regular paycheck was a difficult decision for me. Fortunately, I was able to begin my practice on a part-time basis in space rented from two physician friends. By using my behavior skills for self-management and organization, I was then able to help my practice grow so that, with some trepidation, I moved into a full-time practice. I have continued to maintain my practice according to the same ethical, professional, and business assumptions discussed in this book. One of the reasons for my writing this book is that, at the time I was beginning my practice, there was one text that helped me begin or to explain what nuts and bolts issues I needed to consider. As my practice has grown, I continued to see a need for a resource text to help the beginning therapist get started. I decided to describe the assump- tions, methods, and issues that I have used so as to present a discussion of timely issues relevant to the practice of behavior therapy.
- Author(s)Sheldon J. Kaplan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.