Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhere does the present begin and the past end? What if one small token of history carried to the future could so drastically change what everyone knew of the past? Join Portia MacDonald and her museum team uncover some of the most important mysteries of their quaint town of Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Working in the Sullivan Homestead for a summer boggles her very rational mind when she discovers just how haunted the home is in the attempt to set the records of history straight, once and for all.
- Author BiographyN.L. Oickle is a native of Queens County, Nova Scotia (Tiny little dot on Canada's East Coast) with a small horse for a dog, a strongly supportive family and knack for photography. After several years of writing purely for enjoyment, 'The Privateer's Secret' became her first published works with hopes of more to come.
- Author(s)N L Oickle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.