Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive study of Ibn Sina's Theodicy.
- Author BiographyShams C. Inati is Professor of Islamic Studies at Villanova University.
- Author(s)Shams C. Inati
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Academic Publishing
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.