Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe existence of evil in the world represents one of the most complex problems for those who believe in God. Here, a range of Jewish and Christian contributors examine the issue of evil in the Bible and its impact on Judaism and Christianity from a variety of perspectives. For example, how has Jewish mysticism explained evil, and what were Luther's thoughts on the topic? The dialogue between specialists from different fields allows a broad overview of this problematic issue.
- Author BiographyHenning Graf Reventlow is Professor Emeritus of Old Testament Exegesis and Theology, Faculty of Protestant Theology, University of the Ruhr, Bochum, Germany. Y. Hoffman is an Emeritus Professor of Bible at Tel-Aviv University. He has published books on various biblical topics such as: of the Exodus; Prophecies Against Foreign nations; The book of Job; recently he has published a 2 volumes' commentary on the Book of Jeremiah.
- Author(s)Graf Henning Reventlow,Yair Hoffman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 366
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.