All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThose who believe God is loving and good have always wrestled with the question of why he allows evil and suffering to continue in the world. This short book presents some of the best suggestions.
- Author BiographyKen Schenck is Dean and Professor of New Testament at Wesley Seminary at Indiana Wesleyan University. He has served there for over 15 years after earning his doctorate in New Testament at the University of Durham, England. He is the author of over 15 books, including Understanding the Book of Hebrews, Making Sense of God's Word, Paul: Soldier of Peace, and 1 and 2 Corinthians. He, his wife Angela, and four children live in Marion, Indiana. He is also an ordained minister in The Wesleyan Church.
- Author(s)Ken Schenck
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.